Congratulations to the following clubs who were successful in the Beat the Clock campaign by adding at least 5 new, dual or reinstated members to their clubs.
- Div A Area 23 Guardian Toastmasters
- Div B Area 13 Shannon Toastmasters
- Div B Area 36 West Limerick Toastmasters
- Div D Area 28 Athy Toastmasters
- Div D Area 40 Kiltegan
- Div E Area 6 East Midlands Speakers
- Div E Area 15 Leeds City Toastmasters
- Div E Area 15 York EbOrators Toastmasters
- Div E Area 39 Bullring Speakers
- Div G Area 20 Cornerstone Communicators
- Div G Area 25 Norwich Speakers
- Div G Area 41 Cambridge Speakers
- Div G Area 41 Cambridge City Communicators
- Div M Area 18 Hellfire Club
Congratulations to the following 27 clubs who won the “5 Star Member Excellence” campaign by finishing on the 30th June 2017 with a NET GROWTH of at least 5 members.
Yes Michael Collins has had a few rants this year. Be sure to click here for his latest thoughts on whether wearing a tie really adds to a speech! Also check out all his previous pieces on his blog.
Now an annual event – not to be missed.
- Saturday 15th July
Click here for all details.
The results of the D71 International Speech Contest are as follows
- 1st Vinette Hoffman Jackson (Luton Speakers)
- 2nd Ann Dooley
- 3rd Simon Scriver
Have you got your magic themed costume?
Are you all set for a fantastic weekend in Manchester?
The following are the nominated candidates for election at the upcoming District Conference in Manchester. Short biographies will be uploaded shortly. If you would like to see the candidates be sure to attend the Candidates Showcase in Friday 12th May as part of the District Conference. The election will take place as part of the business meeting on Saturday 13th May starting at 10.30 am.
The Spring District Council meeting will take place in the Worsley Marriott Hotel and Country Club in Greater Manchester on Saturday 13th May at 10.30 am. This meeting will take place in conjunction with the District Conference. The District council – which includes district leaders, club presidents and vice presidents education – serves as the administrative governing body of the district. See Policy and Protocol, Protocol 7.1: District Events, 5. District Council Meetings for details on how business is conducted in this meeting. Click here to access the TI International Policies and Procedures.