February Update on Distinguished Club and Pathways Incentives
John Cox District 71 Program Quality Director
Distinguished Club Incentives
We are doing well.
As at the middle of February 56 of our clubs had achieved 5 DCP goals or better.
The following Clubs – that were not Distinguished last year – have already potentially achieved Distinguished or better status this year, providing they end the year with 20 + members or a net growth of 5 members. $30 worth of TI shop items are up for grabs. Many more clubs could join them. The results are changing daily so if you think your club should be on the list please let me know.
- Div C16 IBM Blue Toastmasters
- Div E39 Walsall Speakers
- Div E42 Godiva Speakers
- Div F12 Loughrea Toastmasters Club
- Div N31 Chester Corporate Speakers
- Div N48 Salford Speakers Toastmasters (President’s Distinguished)
- Div N31 Castle Communicators (Select Distinguished)
Pathways is also progressing well.
Several clubs below are well on their way to achieving four Pathways Level 1s and two Level 2s, or 4 CCs. The first 30 clubs to achieve these goals will win $20 worth of Pathways ribbons.
Congratulations to Chester Corporate Speakers, Salford Speakers and Capital Communicators (CCs) who have already achieved 4 CC awards – their ribbons have been posted to them.
- Div A3 Blarney Club 4 Level 1s
- Div A11 West Cork 3 CCs
- Div A23 Republic of Works TM Club 6 Level 1s
- Div A49 VMWARE Toastmasters 3 CCs
- Div D8 Clonmel Toastmasters 4 Level 1s
- Div E39 Shropshire Speakers 3 CCs
- Div E42 Godiva Speakers 3 CCs
- Div H32 West Herts Speakers 4 Level 1s
- Div H44 North Bucks Speakers 3 CCs
- Div J2 Dublin Club 3 CCs
- Div J2 Accentuators 3 CCs
- Div N31 Chester Corporate Speakers 4 CCs
- Div N48 Manchester Orators TM Club 3 CCs
- Div N48 Salford Speakers TM 4 CCs
- Div N51 A1 Speakers 4 Level 1s
- Div S30 Capital Communicators 4 CCs
Please keep pursuing those education awards and getting the recognition you deserve.
Well done to all. Keep up the great work.