On the 30th of June the Pathways extension expires for those members yet to renew. 6th of May Announcement #WeAreToastmasters
- The dues split over 26 meeting a year are equivalent to a snack of a couple of 400g punnets of strawberries or raspberries
- In contrast a one-day professional workshop would start in the hundreds and be forgotten faster than the strawberries.
- Historically, Toastmasters International’s membership has grown faster in times of economic down turn as more of us invest in skills to get us ahead in the job market or to compete to hold on to our job.
- The dues are invested to fulfill Toastmasters International Mission “We empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders” which is to help you and I
- As the saying goes for a rising star if you want to see a change you need to put in ‘some change’
- This is an unprecedented time to enjoy global fellowship afforded by 70% of all clubs and events now being online. I had a great time attending a passionate bilingual meeting of 8 Colombian clubs involving 80-90 members. I came away with 3-4 great ideas to try at my home club
2.75 million Toastmasters got stuck straight into online meetings. If your club isn’t online and you can’t find a club to renew at then find one online and ask to transfer in until September. Use Toastmasters International Find-A-Club, filter for those online and reach out to a few clubs that look right. https://www.toastmasters.org/find-a-club
Here is Hadir’s Why – What’s yours?
Social tagging: #WeAreToastmasters