Serving as a District Leader is a great responsibility, but an exciting opportunity to further develop your communication and leadership skills. The District Leadership Committee (DLC) is seeking Nominations for the roles by 15th December 2016:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Division Director (for Divisions A, B, C, D, E, F, G, M and S)
Please click on the links below for more details.
- District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
- For further information about these roles, please refer to the District Leadership Handbook and the District Administrative Bylaws, Article VII: Officers in the Toastmasters International Governing Documents.
- See the Toastmasters International Website for for the Elections Toolkit.
First call for Nominations for District Officers for 2017-18 by 15th December 2016
If you know of someone you feel would make a suitable candidate, or would like to nominate yourself, please complete the following paperwork
- From the candidate themselves
- Both Submissions should be made to
- the District Leadership Committee Chair David Thompson, past District Governor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for candidates to declare intent to run is Thursday 15th December 2016.
After this date, the DLC will contact candidates to arrange interviews and will seek out other candidates as appropriate.
The final report of the DLC will be circulated to District Council members by the 15th April 2016, 4 weeks prior to the District Council meeting on 13th May 2017, when voting will take place.
Any questions, please contact the Committee Chair David Thompson email@example.com