District Directors Member Incentive
By Patricia O’Reilly
Before I hang up my boots as District Director, I’m running a membership building campaign open to all members to strengthen our clubs before handing over to the incoming committee. This campaign runs in conjunction with the “Beat the Clock” and “Open Night” campaigns.
Between 1st June and 30th June:
Bring 3 new members into your club and win a Portable Bluetooth Speaker worth $37 or its monetary equivalent from the Toastmasters International shop together with a Member Badge with Magnetic Back and a Membership Pin (full colour).
Bring 2 new members into your club and win a Directors Notebook worth $14.50 or its monetary equivalent from the Toastmasters International shop together with either a Member Badge with Magnetic Back or a Membership Pin (full colour).
Bring 1 new member into your club and win a Member Badge with Magnetic Back worth $8 together with a Membership Pin (full colour) worth $6.50 or the monetary equivalent from the Toastmasters International shop.
a new member can be:
- a new member to toastmasters,
- a dual member (an existing member of another toastmaster club) or
- a reinstated member (a former member who is now ready to come back to toastmasters)
Remember: any member who joins a club in June pays an apportioned subscription to Toastmasters International of $30 (+$20 new member fee for brand new members).
To qualify for your prize, the new member(s) must be registered with Toastmasters International no later than 30th June. Send the name(s) of the new members(s) to me email@example.com before the 7th July and I’ll check the membership list as at the 30th June.
The 11th Month! MEMBERSHIP GROWTH Beat the Clock
1ST MAY – 30TH JUNE 2019
By Gerard Mannix, Club Growth Director
We are currently on our 11th month, with just one month until the conclusion of our Toastmasters year 2018-2019.
Congratulations to all in District 71 who have achieved great results so far, and thank you.
A growing club and subsequently a growing district, is dynamic, and everyone benefits. With a final push for more new members we may regain distinguished status.
The aim remains to have membership numbers in a strong position at the end of the Toastmasters year, on June 30th.
Officers are encouraged to check that all renewals have been returned to Toastmasters headquarters.
This 11th hour push for new members has the following incentives.
- Add 1-2 members ………..$ 50 voucher to purchase goods at TI store
- Add 3-4 members…………$ 100 voucher to purchase goods at TI store
- Add 5+ members………….$ 150 voucher to purchase goods at TI store
- Add +5 members to enter a draw for a ticket to the Killarney conference, May 2020
PLEASE, PLEASE never lose that momentum. CLUB GROWTH Director, Gerard Mannix
Open Night Pull-Up Banner Incentive
By Daniel Sandars DTM, Public Relations Manager
They stand Two Meters tall and offer high impact portable branding at your club events.
- Hold an Open Night between now and 30th June 2019
- Add one new member from that Open Night before 30th June 2019.
- Email a copy of an Open Night promotional item (e.g. flyer) plus a copy of guest list highlighting who joined.
Closing date for applications Sunday 7th July 2019
Open Night Tips: http://d71toastmasters.org/open-night/Social tagging: Incentives