Looking for ideas for growing and retaining members? Planning to start a new club? Struggling to attract visitors? Problems with member retention?
Then take a look at the BLUEPRINT FOR CLUB AND MEMBERSHIP GROWTH.
Compiled from examples of good practice the Toolkit contains:
- 30 Pages of Tips, Ideas and Checklists
- Template Documents and Guidance on:
- Creating and Promoting a New Club
- Running a Demonstration Meeting
- Looking After Our Guests and Visitors
- New Member Induction/Orientation
- Chartering a New Club
- Tips for Member Retention
- Running an Open House or Guest Night
- Supporting Clubs at Risk
- Effective Club Leadership
Division Directors also have a hard copy of the Toolkit and the templates on a memory stick to facilitate sharing.
Edited to say: you can download a copy of the toolkit here from Dropbox — just click on this link.
The Toolkit is also meant to be a living document with new ideas and documents being added as we hear about them.
Please keep me informed of good ideas and help us to share good practice widely amongst our clubs.
Good luck with your Membership and Club Growth initiatives and don’t forget to look at the various Club and Membership Growth incentives
Club Growth Director