Sharing a video on social media or your website will generate interest in Toastmasters and your club. If you have a smartphone, it’s easier than ever to create a club video. And it’s a great way to raise awareness and spread the word about your club.
Take a video, 3 minutes maximum, and post on Facebook and/or on your club’s website. If you’re sharing it on Facebook, please tag @D71 Public Relations and hashtag #WeAreToastmasters in your post. Email the link to PR Manager Daniel Sandars and include Club Video in the subject line
No deadline — rolling.
The first 20 high quality videos will receive Pathways Pins (Item 5880)
Best videos will be shared on the District 71 Public Relations’ Facebook page!
There were some amazing club videos produced last year. Take a look at these:
- Anthony Garvey – Tralee Toastmasters Club view here.
- Ray Mitchell – Brandon Speakers view here.
- Stephen Morrow – Belfast Toastmasters view here.
- Taha Boksmati – Saudi Toastmasters (A) view here.
- RCSI – Saudi Toastmasters (B) view here.
- Philip O’Callaghan – Lucan Toastmasters view here.
- Maggie Owens – Athy Toastmasters (A) view here.
- Stephen Morrow – Belfast Toastmasters (B) view here.
- Lucan Toastmasters (B) view here.
- Greystones Toastmasters view here.
- Bedford Speakers (A) view here.
- Bedford Speakers (B) 10th Birthday view here.
- Bedford Speakers (C) Mannaquin Challenge view here.
- Bedford Speakers (D) Tony Stead view here.
- Bedford Speakers (E) collage view here.
- Saudi Toastmasters (C) view here.
- Hertfordshire Speakers Bob Ferguson (A) view here.
- Hertfordshire Speakers Viv Starkiss (B) view here.
- Athy Toastmasters Club (B) view here.
- Lucan Toastmasters Club (C) view here.
- Linlithgow Speakers view here.