There is a lot of very encouraging news in quarter one, but no room to slack so I’ve put together a robust set of incentives for November-December membership building in our own 2019-20 Fall to Winter initiative.
D71 Club Growth Director Email
Don’t forget to exploit leverage from Brenda’s Public Relations incentives such as Open nights see http://d71toastmasters.org/open-night/
Dear District 71 Council,
Very many thanks for all your hard-work over Quarter one and since. Some highlights:
- To date the district has 230 more member payments than a year ago
- Nine clubs met the 15th of September renewal incentives
- The Smedley Award brought in 193 new, dual or reinstated members
- Ten clubs met the Toastmasters International Smedley Award criteria
- A further two clubs with coaches met District 71 new membership criteria
- Congratulations to Division N and Areas H20, N31, N48, S60 and E39 for winning the most new members incentive
- Two clubs chartered in the Golden Quarter, one since and three more are midst chartering
- Eight new prospective clubs have been added to date
Please disseminate to your Club committees and members and especially congratulate all who are making this year flourish!
D71 Club Growth Director
The Q1 Growth Incentive winners are: