Clubs with all seven officers trained go into a prize draw to win either officer badge sets (first 5 prizes) or table topics chat packs (next 15 prizes)
Training has never been more important. The current times are different with COVID uncertainty impacting all club functions and the quality of experience we give our members. This is a year of challenges and of original new thinking and gaining every edge in new situations.
The current Club Officer Training round finishes in 9 days on the 31st of August.
Very many thanks to all the officers that have trained this round. Your passion and pro-activity to invest to lead will stand your members in good stead. You will go far.
I am still being asked by untrained club officers if there are more COT sessions. There are if you look around the world and are flexible!
Reach out to the hosts and also tell me if you are training is a sister District (Click to email PQD Daniel) so that I can validate your training. Here are some of the offers I have found.
- District 91 (UK South) have COTs This Sunday and next Thursday, Click HERE
- District 6 (Minnesota) have COTs next Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and the following Monday Click HERE nb we are 6 hours ahead so one for the night owls
- District 8 (Eastern Missouri and Southwestern Illinois) have a COT on next Sunday 30th for officers experienced in the role and want more Click HERE nb we are 6 hours ahead so one for the night owls
- Sunday, August 23 — District 25 (Texas) 1:00–6:00 PM (Central Time) All Offices — Info and Registration Click HERE
- Tuesday, August 25 — District 48 (Florida) 6:00–7:00 PM (Eastern Time) VP Membership — Click HERE Info and Registration: VP Membership 7:30–8:30 PM (Eastern Time) Treasurer — Click HERE Info and Registration: Treasurer
- Tuesday, August 25 — District 57 (California) 6:00–8:30 PM (Pacific Time) All Offices — Click HERE Info and Registration
- Wednesday, August 26 — District 57 (California) 6:00–8:30 PM (Pacific Time) All Offices — Click HERE Info and Registration
- Saturday, August 29 — District 25 (Texas) 8:30 AM–2:00 PM (Central Time) All Offices — Click HERE Info and Registration
- Sunday, August 30 — District 25 (Texas) 1:00–5:30 PM (Central Time) All Offices — Click HERE Info and Registration
As a reminder, please drop me a line if you are training in other Districts and I will chase up validation info. Daniel Sandars Click to Email
Very many thanks