Are you interested in serving as a District Leader for the Toastmaster year 2019-2020? Serving as a District Leader is a wonderful opportunity to further develop your communication and leadership skills. Leadership roles can be challenging, but mostly they are rewarding, and they are always a learning opportunity.
The District Leadership Committee (DLC) is seeking Nominations for the roles of:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Division Director (for Divisions A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, M, N and S)
For more details please click on the links below:
- For further information about these roles, please refer to the District Leadership Handbook and the District Administrative Bylaws, Article VII: Officers in the Toastmasters International Governing Documents.
- See the Toastmasters International Website for the Elections Toolkit.
First call for Nominations for District Officers for 2019-20 by Saturday 15th December 2018
If you know of someone you feel would make a suitable candidate, or would like to nominate yourself, please complete the following paperwork
- From the candidate themselves
- Both Submissions should be made to
- the District Leadership Committee Chair – Immediate Past District Director, Red Skelton, DTM at email@example.com
- Deadline for candidates to declare intent to run is
Saturday 15th December 2018.
After this date, the DLC will contact candidates to arrange interviews and will seek out other candidates as appropriate. The final report of the DLC will be circulated to District Council members by April 2019, 4 weeks prior to the District Council meeting in May 2019, when voting will take place. Any questions, please contact the Committee Chair Red Skelton at skeltonred1 (at) gmail.comSocial tagging: Candidates > District Leadership > Leadership > nominations