Is your Club, Area or Division hosting a special event that you’d like to shout about? If so, complete the form below so that we can consider including it on the District website.
To improve the chance of your event being included, please follow these guidelines:
- Only submit special events that will be of interest to the wider community of Toastmasters and other visitors to the District website. For example, club open nights, special celebrations, training sessions and workshops
- Clubs should not submit their regularly-scheduled club meetings or club-level speech contests
- Areas and Divisions should submit the details of speech contests, club officer training sessions and workshops
- Include the name of your club, area or division in the event description
- Ensure that you select the correct category for your event
- Ensure that your event has a clear title that will help people to find it
- Provide enough detail that readers will understand what they will gain by attending
- If you upload any images, please ensure that the file name includes the name and date of the event
- Images must have a maximum size of 700 x 700
- If this is an online event, provide the URL (link) for people to attend or register. Please double-check that this link works before submitting the form
Please submit the details at least 7 days in advance of the event date to allow time for it to be reviewed.
Important: Once you submit your event you, please check your email inbox for a confirmation message. If you do not receive the message then please contact us.
The District website team will review each event submission and (at their sole discretion) choose whether to include it. Your submission may be edited to improve clarity and consistency with other elements of the District website.