Share with the District
There is always a lot happening in District 71. Training opportunities, special events, celebrations and success stories. We want to hear from you!
If you are a member of our District and would like your news or event to be featured on our website, newsletter and social media, you’ve come to the right place.
Share an event
Events include training sessions, special meetings and contests. Examples of suitable events are:
- Celebrations for milestones such as a club’s fifth anniversary
- Workshops and training events
- Open house and demo meetings
- Speechcraft and Youth Leadership opportunities
- Speech contests at Area or Division level
Share a news story
Examples of suitable articles are:
- Your top tips and advice for success in leadership and communication
- Summaries of workshops and training events
- Celebrating the achievements of your club
- Recognising individual successes and achievements of our members, such as a new job or promotion at work
Please ensure that you submit your event or news story at least seven days prior to the date of the event in order to allow the District’s communication team to review it.
The team reserves the right to edit all submissions for clarity, brevity and tone and to ensure compliance with Toastmasters International standards. To be considered for publication, your submission must be complete and be relevant to members of the District.
In addition to publishing events and articles on the website, the communications team may choose to share the information in newsletters, social media posts and other communications.
By submitting events and articles for publications, you are certifying that you have permission to share the information and all related content.