Date(s) - 31/01/2022
6:45 pm - 9:45 pm
Online event: Register
Division D Club Officer Training
Division H in District 71 Welcomes Club Officers to attend the Club Officer Training on Monday 31 January ( 7pm – 9pm) GMT. (registration starts at 6:30pm)
Being a Club Officer has broadened your unique skills, knowledge and experience which when shared with others enhances all our knowledge and will help ensure that as we move forward, we are all better placed to deal with the challenges and exploit the opportunities for our Clubs, our individual members and ourselves as Toastmasters.
The training will include 5 sessions:
- Membership engagement – How we can keep members with different needs and/or different levels of TM experience enthusiastic and engaged with the club
- Club PR – Attracting guests and new members, Exploring the use and effectiveness of different communication methods available to clubs to promote benefits, values, and access to Toastmaster Clubs
- Reaching the club goals – How we can Analyse, Identify, Act – necessary to reach our club’s goals
- Making the Education program the cornerstone of your success – How we help members get the most from their participation at Club Meetings
- Opportunities for supporting clubs and starting a new club – How members can be involved in starting new clubs and supporting other clubs to remain vibrant and viable.
Please register using the link below.
A great opportunity for learning and networking.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event.